- Cosmetic dentistry
- Crown and bridge prosthodontics
- Dental surgery
- Paediatric dentistry
The answer is: Yes, in all likelihood!
So what does that mean?
In recent years, there have been many new innovations in dentistry. This has transformed the dentistry we’re familiar with into a number of highly specialised sub-areas.
Some of the best known are:
- Cosmetic dentistry: enhances your teeth and smile.
- Endodontics: Treating the nerves and roots inside your teeth.
- Implantology: Implanting artificial roots and teeth into your jaw bones.
- Crown and bridge prosthodontics: Restructuring and reconstructing damaged teeth, e.g. with porcelain or ceramics.
- Orthodontics: ensuring your teeth are perfect and sit nicely in the right place.
- Periodontics: revolves around keeping your gums and the bone around your teeth healthy.
- Dental surgery: Removal of wisdom teeth or destroyed teeth, or building up bone.
- Paediatric dentistry: is all about looking after milk teeth and allaying your children’s anxieties.
- Prophylaxis and regular check-ups: keep your teeth and gums healthy so that you and your children don’t need any of the treatments listed above.
In many cases, solving your questions requires combining knowledge and techniques from multiple areas of expertise, resulting in you spending a lot of time consulting various specialists.
But with our dental clinic, you have an alternative: As our team is very familiar with all specialised areas, we’re able to cater to your needs here and now.